Once upon a time, there was a data tennis player from Seigaku.
As Sadaharu Inui worked long into the on his new creation, he found the need to call forth an intelligent rival from St. Rudolph. Hajime Mizuki came right away under the promise of a brand new elixer...a juice that would make St. Rudolph and Seigaku stronger. Faster. And the best tennis players in Japan!
Things went along well...when all of a sudden, Proffessor Plu--I mean, Inui added an extra ingredient!
A large explosion destroyed every bit of Inui's brand new Junior Chemistry Set. Luckily, Inui and Mizuki were unharmed...however, the incident was not without it's side effects.
Strange doubles of every tennis player in the district have been sighted wandering around Japan...why, just the other day, we discovered Kaoru Kaidou drowning kittens in a lake with a huge smile on his face. And then, of course, there was that one guy, Akutsu who was bringing dinners to the homeless shelter...
1. This RP is AU. That's not-so-very-complicated-netspeak for 'This Role Play takes place in an Alternate Universe.' Okay, so not really, really. But the whole basis or a crack RP community is to make that the first rule.
2. IC and OOC people rule the roost. IC = In character and OOC = Out of Character. Each character will have one of each. IE: There will be an IC!Ryoma and an OOC!Ryoma. The OOC version of a character is the complete OPPOSITE of how a character would normally be. These can be very fun, as you can make a character out to however you would like.
3. Apply for your character in the first community post, using the application form below the rules. Simple enough methinks. It should take you about two seconds, and that way I can know right off the bat that you've read the rules and that you're serious.
4. Three characters MAX per person. We have to set a limit somewhere. ^^; You may not have the IC and OOC of a character, though. However. The first time you may apply for TWO characters, but you must wait a week in order to nab yourself a third. And if you befriend a mod, they can even reserve a character so you don't have to fret on them getting picked before your week is up.
5. Check the character list to make sure your desired character is free.
Have fun, everyone, and don't hesitate to leave a comment or email one of us~! We like fixing mistakes because if we don't more people will laugh at us and poke fun and that makes the emotears flow. o-o; +Your insane mods: chasingthewinds, li_bii and fish_twin